Big update! We released our new Agenda Builder, some behind the scene fixes and quality of life updates.
Agenda Builder is live for everyone to enjoy. This is a major update, it is a full revamp for both our agenda that was in the Event Dashboard and the multimedia panel in the Control Room. We have combined them both and now they are both managed in the Control Room. This new design will allow you to create your agenda, sessions, and organize your assets all in one place. Check out our Agenda Builder Guide for specific details.
- A "No Camera' option is available as a camera option during the camera/microphone prompt.
- Sound Effects
- Changed name to "Sound clips"
- Can be heard on mobile now
- Now respects asset panel volume
- Mobile: Stage Audio continues to plays when phone is locked
- Event Creation
- Event Creation has now been simplified with 3 options instead of 10 steps and dozens of options
- Errant camera request when toggling to QA tab
- Duplication of a dynamic asset.
- Event duplication fixes
- Added polls to event duplication
- Custom Emails
- Saving custom email updates now save to the correct emails
- Saving 24h/1h reminder emails now change as expected
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact email@example.com or click Help at the bottom right corner of the screen.