Events have a lot of moving parts to sort and organize. We want to make it simple process and have all the important details in one location for you. We created the Agenda Builder in the Control Panel to do just that. This guide is going to take you through how the Agenda Builder functions.
- What is Agenda Builder
- How to Use Agenda Builder
- Adding Sessions
- Adding Assets
- Managing your Sessions and Assets
What is Agenda Builder
Agenda Builder is where you will spend most of your time getting your event organized before the event and during the event. This allows you to generate a central source of truth for your event as a producer.
Agenda Builder serves multiple functions:
- Create and manage your event agenda
- Upload and organize your assets
- Access to Stagekit, allows you to create assets on the platform. Such as editable overlays, backgrounds, polls, and videos.
- Create cue notes
- Pushing assets on and off the stage
Now that you have a basic understanding of what the Agenda Builder is, let’s dive into how to use it.
How to use Agenda Builder
Agenda Builder can be as simple and as complex as you would like it to be. This guide is going to show you how to use the basic functions. You can then use your creativity and event use case to cater towards your needs.
Agenda Builder is located on the left panel of the Control Room. At first glance it will be pretty bare, let’s dive in and show you how to fill it up with goodies. You will only see a session named “Unassigned Media”. This session tab will be where you can store assets that may not need to be put into a specific session such as a “Technical difficulties” background/overlay.
Sessions make up the macro view of the Agenda Builder and represents what the agenda attendees see. Start by organizing your event by sessions then go back through and fill those sessions with the micro details.
You can start by adding a session by clicking on the “Add session” button at the top right of the Agenda Builder. You will be asked to fill out some fields:
- Session durations
Once the session has been created you can edit it by clicking on the 3 stacked dots on the right side of the session name.
Clicking “Add” in your session will give you a pop up to add a variety of assets.
Stage Kit - allows you to use our premade assets within Welcome. Please check out our Stage Kit Guide for specific details.
- Video - stock videos
- Audio - stock music
Overlays - create editable transparent and non transparent overlays
- The Agenda overlay will automatically update based on your sessions you have in your Agenda Builder
- Backgrounds - collection of static and animated backgrounds based on your brand detail colors.
- Polls - pre-made polls
- Upload - Use your own custom assets
- Add Poll - Add either your own custom Poll or use one of our pre-made polls
- Add Cue Note - Flexible tool that you can use to write notes to hand off to others, remind yourself of important things. When to perform tasks, invites, links, open lounge, etc. You are also able to assign colors to cue notes for better organization.
Managing your Sessions and Assets
Rarely will you ever have everything set correctly the first time. We made it easy to manage the Agenda Builder. You can simply drag and drop your assets and sessions around. You are also able to collapse/expand sessions by clicking on the arrow to the left of the session name.
Editing your assets can be simply done by hovering over it and a popup will appear in the top left corner with these options:
- Cue Card Color
- Looping for videos and music
As you build your event the agenda will automatically update on its own. You can see the agenda by clicking the Agenda Icon at the top right corner of the event next to your profile icon. Clicking it will expand the agenda at the right of the event.
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact email@example.com or click Help at the bottom right corner of the screen.