Welcome back for another round of updates, fixes, and features!
- Multi-track is now self-serve. This allows producers to easily manage their multi-track events. For more information on this please check out our help center article.
- You now have the ability to have up to 12 people in the Green Room. This allows for easier transitions of larger panels of presenters. If you are interested in this feature, please reach out to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enable it for your organization.
- In our efforts to simplify registration efforts for attendees we're releasing Quick Registration into beta. With this feature, attendees will be able to jump directly into an event when joining through a Quick Registration link. Quick Registration also simplifies the registration flow for producers as well. When Quick Registration is enabled for an event, producers can use their mail merge or marketing automation software to send unique links to your attendees without leveraging an integration.
- We've made Attendee CSV download much faster and the cap has been raised from 5k to 25k.
Made a change that prevents creating producer accounts without being confirmed. This will make it easier for new producers to use the platform as soon as they are created.
Added in a clickable “Powered by Welcome” logo for partner events. Please note that this button moves the CC button to the left of the stage (near the volume control) when enabled.
Allow for larger wider logos on the event landing page.
- Audio files now have the length beneath them.
- We now send reminder emails to non-confirmed registrants/speakers.
- Added in a tooltip to show that the Green Room has been automatically muted when someone is put on stage.
- Closed captions are enabled by default when an organization is created.
- We've re-enabled speaker join notifications with a fix to reduce noise from notifications from speakers with a poor connection.
- iPads now use the Mobile Experience and not the Desktop experience.
- Shipped a fix for recordings that don't have names not appearing on the On-Demand page. These recordings will now default to the stage name.
- Fixed an issue with bad calendar parsing causing some calendar invites to display incorrectly.