Welcome back for another round of updates, fixes, and features!
- Multi-track is now self-serve. For more information on this please check out our help center article.
- You now have the ability to have up to 12 people in the Green Room. If you are interested in this feature, please reach out to our support team (email@example.com) to enable it for your organization.
- Recording file name changes now have a green alert confirmation instead of the yellow warning one.
- Added a log-out button to error pages for authenticated users.
- Made the "Agenda" button more visible to attendees.
- Added an "Attended" column to the CSV download for registrations in the Event Dashboard. We also added an "attended" column to the Event Dashboard UI.
- We now show an error message if someone is not able to connect properly to the Welcome stage controls when first joining an event. Previously, we only showed this when they were connected and then disconnected.
- Added in the ability for Green Room participants to view poll results without voting.
- Added in some On Demand enhancements:
- Before, when someone included a link in the description it would only show as plain text. We have made it so it's now clickable.
- We now sort videos alphabetically by name.
- Producers now have the ability to upvote a question in the Q&A panel in the three-dot menu.
- We've given calendar invites in our pre-event emails an overhaul. They now contain an attendee's one-click link and have direct buttons to add to the calendar program of your email client instead of a link out to the Welcome event page.
- Fixed an issue for long lounge descriptions that caused users not to be able to scroll the description.
- Fixed an issue where the "add to calendar" dropdown was not working for events without a description.
- Fixed an issue where deleting an empty session in the agenda cleared the title of another.
- Fixed a bug where videos with titles longer than 50 characters errored out and did not show in the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with some error messages displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where some CSV uploads would fail due to extra space in one of the header fields.
- Fixed an issue with the "Add to Calendar" button on Safari.
- Fixed an issue with the Green Room chat tab not displaying for attendees who were invited to the Green Room.
- Fixed an issue where mic/camera labels were not showing up in the A/V check on Firefox.