Welcome back for another round of updates, fixes, and features!
- Reminder emails and registration confirmation emails now use an attendee's unique one-click link instead of the event's generic link, when the attendee clicks the "View Event" Button.
- Adds the ability to screen share from Firefox.
Added a clearer error message when the webcam is not initialized.
Adds cover image and new stage buttons to producer dashboard.
- Added the option to make password login or passwordless login the default login method.
- Please contact our support team if you'd like to enable or disable this.
- Added the "City and People" video to Stage Kit.
- Added button to clear all the speakers and shared screen from the stage. Please note, you still have to click "Update Stage" after you click this new button.
Also added a tooltip that clarifies what the "Clear Stage" button does.
- Producers are now able to edit the agenda even if they are not registered for the event.
- Show error messages a little sooner when a producer has a poor connection that causes unresponsiveness. If you see these messages a refresh of the page will force a new connection to the platform.
- Make watch mode enabled the default when you add a new lounge room.
- Add a toggle for producers to hide the number of people online and another toggle to hide the number of people who voted in a poll.
- Added the ability to turn off the photo booth for an organization or event. Please contact our support team if you'd like to enable or disable this.
- Added the ability to remove any assets of a given type (overlays, videos, or music) from the stage.
- Made it easier to delineate the engagement over time chart in the Event Report Card when a new session starts for Single Track events.
Fixed an issue where people on stage who left the GR were stuck in 180p when they came back.
- Fixed an issue where when you upload more than one attachment in a chat message the chat message is duplicated.
- Fixed an issue with Lounges List View when you leave the lounge room that has been maximized.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally audio of people on the stage could be heard if a video was playing.
- Prevent the stage from flickering when the audio was stopped.
- Recording button state inconsistency is now fixed.
Fixed an issue where breakouts closing would break lounges.
Fixed a bug where you couldn't search for stage recording files.
- Fixed a crash issue when playing video without audio.
- Fixed an issue with interaction panel height that would cause the interaction panel to display improperly.
- Fixed an issue with errors displayed in stage creation.
- Fixed an issue with profile overlay not being clickable.
- Fixed an issue with raising hand pop-up not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with asset uploading for multistage.
- Made closing breakouts more reliable.
- Fixed issue with mobile experience would crash if there was a disabled option in the settings panel.
- More fixes to buttons in the control room become unresponsive by making sure buttons do not incorrectly stay in a disabled (and unclickable) state.
- More fixes to control room performance by reducing the number of resources an active chat will use. Please contact our support team if you'd like to enable or disable this.
Unlock accounts as part of the one-click link login process so that people don't get locked out after 10 failed login attempts.
Attendees and speakers no longer go directly to the on-demand page if the event ends and has a recording.
Allow scrolling if there is a long lounge description