Welcome back for another round of updates, fixes, and features!
Welcome Agenda allows the attendee to see it at all times no matter what room or what track they are in, and all without removing them from the experience. Check out our article on the specifics.
Custom Registration Fields
You can now customize the fields they collect in their registration form, adding text fields, dropdowns, and checkboxes, and determining if those fields should be required for attendees. Custom registration questions can be viewed in an event's CSV download.
Producer can now use Welcome's new stage kit to drop in Built-In Assets and create their own simple overlays. producers can now drop in media we have included for them including a hype video and music. Also, producers can design, name and save overlays in multiple different designs directly into their media library either before or even during a live event!
Event Reminder Emails
We'll automatically remind attendees of the upcoming event 24 hours and 1 hour before the event begins. You can find it in your event dashboard.
Feature is out of Beta and available to everyone. Enable your attendees to meet and speak with connections your attendees make with each other.
Feature is fully available for everyone! Check out our article for details Closed Captions Guide
Producer settings panel got a refresh
- Lower thirds can now be disabled from the producer settings panel.
- Producers can now toggle overlay fade transitions and the setting to show speaker names on stage.
- Producers can hide speaker bubbles during screenshare on stage.
- 1:1 Call Analytics
- On Demand Video analytics have been added to the event dashboard.
- Multi track: Analytics now correctly visible in the dashboard. You will still need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to pull multi track data.
One Click Links
Don't need to worry about their unique links expiring. They can send out unique links as soon as they are generated (i.e. in confirmation emails and calendar invites).
- If a magic link is generated before its associated event ends, the link will expire 2 weeks after the event ends.
- If a magic link is generated after its associated event ends, the link should still expire in 2 weeks.
- There is no more "One Click Registration Expired" Toast message.
- Option to automatically start or stop a recording when you open or close the stage doors.
- Brought back the Chat CSV Download Button.
- Adding a badge to the control room to denote the number of users and screenshares in the green room.
- Speakers will have a nicer onboarding into the green room. Cleared up confusion around the invite modal and added some helpful prompts for them when they enter the green room.
- Producers will now be notified when a speaker joins the event.
- Can now control volume of all prerecorded audio and video from a single control.
- Added a button to contact support to the profile menu.
- DM and help notifications now include a "reply" button which navigates you straight into that conversation.
- Adds chat and stage panel to info page for producers.
- Performance tuning
- Joining a lounge room, the room chat will now be shown in the chat tab by default
- When entering a breakout, the "Chat" tab should show the room chat by default for both producers and attendees
- Don't allow Video assets to be deleted while they're playing
- Fix issues with mobile streams
- Sort watchers alphabetically in lounge sidebar
- Improved live caption legibility. Not as much jumping around, and no color changing
- Fixed the "Add to calendar" button for users on a mobile device