We now allow broadcasting your event to a 3rd party outside of the Welcome platform. Now, if you want to reach the widest audience possible, you can; Welcome is pre-configured to connect to YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook. We will also allow you to push your feed through custom RTMP settings. Check out our Streaming Out - General Guide for further details.
We heard feedback that the 16 person limit for our lounges is a bummer, so we added the ability to watch our lounges. So, even when rooms are packed with 16 participants, you can still jump in and view the discussion in the room. Watchers can still interact through the room chat, and if a participant slot opens up, they can slide on in. Check out our Lounge Guide for further details.
We have heard some feedback and made some quality of life updates and bug fixes for all to enjoy
- Producers will no longer be able to be upload speakers and other producers as attendees, eliminating duplication issues.
- Added link to our CSV Uploads (Attendees/Speakers) article
- Downloading the CSV list will now download the entire list of attendees rather than one page at a time.
- Select All option available for Bulk Sending & Bulk Deleting
- With processing toolbar!
- Lifted character limit on role and company fields from 35 to 100
Producer View of things
- Stage media now syncs automatically between all producers without the need for page refreshes.
- “Processing” cleanup. Processing notification gets removed when done instead of spinning infinitely.
- Can no longer play videos that are processing
- MP3 uploads now work in the Control Room
- No longer able to upload file types that we don’t support, like MOV video files.
- Doors Close
- Option to kick out attendees when closing doors.
- Green Room invites now require a click to Accept/Deny.
- No more accidentally clicking outside of the Green Room invite and closing it.
- Timer Countdown is now synced across all speakers and producers.
- Added an organization option to have speakers opt into turning on their cameras and microphones for security and privacy
- Notification to all producers if the speaker denies the request to turn on camera/microphone
- Request A/V separately