In some cases, certain video players such as Quicktime and Windows Media Player are unable to play the MP4 recordings of the event. This is due to those players do not support all MP4 codecs. We recommend using VLC Media Player as it supports a larger range of video codecs.
We have a solution for this, it will require you to re-encode the video. You will need to download and install VLC Media Player
- Open VLC Media Player
- Click Media and select Convert / Save
- Click the Add under File Selection tab
- Select the file to convert
- At the bottom right Click Convert / Save
- In Profile, Select Video - H.264 + MP3 (MP4)
- At Destination, Click Browse
- Choose where you want the new file to go and the name you want for it. Click Save when finished
- Click Start at the bottom right
- Encoding will take time depending on the quality of your computer hardware and size of the video. Due to the resource intensive nature of encoding you may experience some slowdown on your computer and it might be wise to leave in alone and come back later.
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact email@example.com