Having the right graphics and overlays can really elevate your event from something run of the mill to jaw-dropping. We want to give you the tools so that your audience feel like they are attending something memorable and not just another zoom meeting.
To do that we have a collection of designs to give you inspiration
- Blue Figma Template
- Orange and Blue Figma Template
- Purple Figma Template
- Black Figma Template
- Colorful Figma Template
- Photobooth Template (Turn on Rulers by pressing "Shift + R" to see guides)
We also want to equip you with templates so when you are creating your assets it is with the right parameters.
- Stage Templates with Different Speaker Sizes
- Download the screenshare templates in the zip file at the bottom of this article.
- Please note the aspect ratio changes when going from 1 person on stage to 2 people, 3 people, etc all the way to 8 people maximum.
- Stage Screen Share Templates
- The screen share stage layout is dynamic based on the window size of the user. This means the padding can alter slightly. When designing your overlay like a name tag do not ride the images/texts to the edge of the frame but give yourself some room to allow padding adjustments.
- Welcome Screenshare Layout Template
- Overlay Guide and Template in Keynote
- Overlay Guide and Template in Google Sheets
You can also refer to our articles on how to create your own overlays.
How to Export From Figma
After you click on one of our Figma links it will ask you to create an account, please do so.
Export in Bulk
- On the right sidebar, you will see an Export button
- It will ask you to confirm your selection with a pop-up
- Confirm your selection and click the "Export" button at the top right
- Select the asset you want to export (make sure to click the asset title to select the full asset)
- On the right sidebar, scroll to the bottom until you find Export
- Click Export, it will download the asset right away
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click Help at the bottom right corner of the screen.