This article is for users logging in via
- Safari on desktop
- Mobile/tablet with any browser
Please note that mobile and desktop Safari is not our recommended browser; we recommend using Chrome when possible. If you are a speaker or a producer please use Chrome on a desktop. Safari is now compatible with these features, but we do not recommend using it over Chrome.
Safari desktop has some limitations, but much of it is very similar to the desktop experience with other browsers.
- Screen Sharing will not work.
- Unlike Chrome, Safari doesn't automatically update on your computer so people may be on older versions. Older versions of safari (14.0) may encounter these issues.
- If your video feed is black, either refresh or mute and unmute the video to resolve.
- Welcome on Safari is device resource-intensive, not as much of a concern as an attendee but as a producer and speaker please use Chrome.
You will have a feature panel at the bottom of the screen that will give you access to Public Chat, Polls, Q&A, and multi track navigation. Mobile is not for speakers and producers, you will not be able to join the Green Room or any other room that such as lounges and breakouts.
The video below will show you what it looks like to go from the registration page to the stage.
- Public Chat
- Other chat channels such as DM and Help
- Info Tabs
- Green Room
Things to note if you are a Producer
- The people who are viewing the event on mobile will show up differently in the people tab. Please note that you cannot interact with them in any way. Also, note that non-mobile attendees will not be able to see them in the people tab.
- If you are trying to test mobile out for yourself, please note that the start/end times for your event need to match up and the doors need to be open. Additionally, if changing these times please give at least 15 minutes between when you change the time and the event start time (this will allow time for the mobile server to spin up).
- For example, if you want to test out mobile for an event that starts at 4pm but are trying to log on via mobile at 1pm it won't work. You will need to wait until at least 3pm (1 hour before the start time) and have the doors open.
Producer view of mobile attendees
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact email@example.com or click Help at the bottom right corner of the screen.