As an emcee, you may want to address some housekeeping at the beginning of the event for the audience. This is great to do, to keep attendees focused on the event rather than fumbling around trying to figure things out.
You can update your profile by clicking your profile image in the upper right-hand corner at any time.
- The Public chat is available in the right-hand panel to chat with all the other attendees. You can also DM other attendees.
- If you have questions for the speakers you’d like to have answered on the stage, you can head to the Q&A tab and post them there. You can also upvote questions you’d like to have answered.
- There is also a Help Chat on the far right-hand side; if you are experiencing any tech difficulties, you can go there for a direct line to producers for support.
Main Stage Functions
- If at any time you can’t see the video or hear audio, try refreshing your browser window, and that typically solves most issues. Just jump back into the event.
- To view the event in full screen, click on the square box at the bottom right of the stage.
- To enabled Closed Captions, Click on the CC button at the bottom right of the stage .
You have a volume control for the stage, which will appear if you hover over the stage at the bottom left.