If your attendees are having trouble entering an event you can utilize Welcome's One-Click Link to get them into the event easily. We have a full walkthrough on One-Click Links here.
- Go to the Event Dashboard.
- Go to the attendee section or speaker section.
- Find the user:
- If they aren't in there you can create an account for them. Just make sure to double-check if the person is who they say they are. You wouldn't want to accidentally allow someone into the event who shouldn't be there.
- Go to the right-hand side where it says "Actions" and click on the three dots.
- Click "Send One-Click Registration".
- Tell the user to check spam/junk folders just in case.
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click Help at the bottom right corner of the screen.