1. Welcome has officially launched!
We are beyond excited to announce that we have officially launched! Hosting jaw-dropping virtual and hybrid events with ease is now a reality. Over the last few months, we’ve been busy serving our customers, growing our team, and securing funding for the growth ahead! I’m glad to also announce that we’ve raised a $12M Series A round backed by Kleiner Perkins, Kapor Capital, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
2. We are making big noise in the media.
See what the press is saying about Welcome:
- Tech Crunch: Welcome raises $12 million to be the ‘Ritz-Carlton for event platforms’
- VentureBeat: Welcome launches to help companies stage Apple keynote-style virtual events
3. Add your attendee list to your Event Dashboard.
We’ve made it easier for you to add attendees to your event. Upload a CSV file of your attendee list directly into your event dashboard using our CSV template. See how to do it here.
4. Registration has been made easier with our One-Click Private Event Invitations.
Now, in one easy step, you will be able to send one-click invitations. After you upload attendees to Welcome, our One-Click Invitations will allow them to register for and access your event through one url. You can bulk send One-Click Registrations to all unconfirmed attendees with the click of a button. See how to do it here.
5. Event recordings are now available in your Event Dashboard.
Once your event is complete, navigate to your dashboard and you will be able to access the event recordings in just a few clicks - No need to wait for our team to pull the recordings for you.
6. Eight people can now be on the Main Stage!
You are no longer limited to only 4 speakers on stage. Host 4,6 or even 8 people on the stage at a time.
7. Improved Multi-Track landing page design.
Our Multi-Track Landing Page has gotten a facelift! We have made improvements to polish the look including improved title spacing & sizing, enabling links in event descriptions and updated event date & time details.