CRM integrations into and out of Welcome have just gotten easier. If you have Hubspot, Marketo, or Salesforce/Pardot we now allow you to connect Welcome to your marketing platform. You will be able to add integration to your org level rather than at an individual event basis like it is now.
Please note that we have not yet turned on the enhanced integrations to give you time to migrate. After we turn on the enhanced integrations, you will no longer see the "Trigger Integration" button on the Integrations tab of each event. Instead, after you configure the integration in the new Integrations tab of your event dashboard, data will automatically be synced from Welcome to your marketing automation platform.
Any existing webhook workflows you have set up in your marketing automation platform to send registrants into Welcome will continue to work. However, we may also sunset these at a later date in favor of quick registration.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to turn on the new integration for you or if you don't want the new integration turned on. Otherwise, we will automatically migrate your organization to our updated integration on April 25, 2023.
- Salesforce & Pardot Integration Documentation
- Marketo Integration Documentation
- Hubspot Integration Documentation
Google Analytics UTM
You can now add your Google Analytics Measurement ID to your Welcome events. Measure the effectiveness of different ad campaigns, social media posts, email marketing efforts, and other marketing channels by simply copying and pasting your unique UTM code during the event set-up process. Check out the Google Analytics Integration guide.
Organization Level Metrics
You've been asking and we heard you. Understanding how your events stack up to each other is important in understanding. How well you are doing at the top level and what direction you need to take your marketing efforts. We added a new tab to your Organizational Dashboard that displays this information. We updated our Analytics Guide to reflect these changes.
- Behind-the-scenes upgrades and fixes for our features-in-testing like Stage CTAs, Google Analytics, and self-serve integrations
- Upgrade a number of packages to address security vulnerabilities
- Fixed error with closed captions not working in some cases
- Fixed issue where non alphanumeric names break some parts of the application
- Fixed spellchecker, which includes fixing some small spelling errors in user-facing copy
- Fix extra whitespace that was showing between messages in DMs
- When giphy's are tall, they no longer break the view
- Re-align paperclips for attachments
- Fix legacy event integrations page
- Fix auto-publish setting on recordings
- Fix registration corner case issue
- Demand is shown to producers only if stage is closed like with attendees
- Overlay CTAs with links should now link out to the correct link when clicked
- Long recordings (> 4 hours) should now show up as expected in the dashboard after an event
- Fix multi-stage dialog styling
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact email@example.com or click Help at the bottom right corner of the screen.