This update has mostly backend updates and fixes but we do have a couple of exciting new overlay additions to Stage kit.
Call to Action Overlays - Create an interactable button on the stage, link in the chat, and even a QR code can be displayed on the stage. Secondarily, any clicks performed on the button and links will be recorded and available in the analytics data.
Image Overlays - Create an overlay with an image on either the left or right side of the stage.
- Maintenance upgrades
- Fix bug where redirect after deleting an event was broken
- Fix dynamic overlays sometimes showing up behind content where they shouldn’t
- Fix asset spacing in legacy view
- Fix a corner case for failures when duplicating events with open polls
- Add public Chat exports to analytics downloads
- Event dashboard color theme is updated
- Change all occurrences of Control Room to Studio
- Give rounded corners to chat messages with assets (image, giphy link, etc.)
- New, colorful user avatars for users without profile photos