This week we launched a new feature, a cool QoL update, and some bug fixes.
Pinned Chats are here!! No longer do you need to spam important messages, links, PDFs and/or use the dreaded "scroll up" messaging. You can now pin them to the top of the chat. We also have a Chat Guide that goes over other chat features in detail.
Multi Track Landing pages got some love this update. Previously, it could be pretty confusing for some users. We removed quite a few things that were either clutter, duplicated information, and simply confusing. We also made adjustments for window scaling and you should now see a much more consistent view of the page even with smaller window dimensions. Lastly, you can now access the event agenda for all stages from the main landing page.
- Fix issue where quick reg attendees couldn’t join non-quick-reg events
- Retry videos automatically when they fail with “502” error
- Fix issue where some recordings were not showing up in the event dashboard. They may take up to two hours to appear now, but we will keep retrying for up to two hours until they appear
- Fix issue where non-https lounge CTA links would not work
- Fix agenda overlay text color
Still need help?
If none of the solutions work above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click Help at the bottom right corner of the screen.